The innovative Boumatic SmartLite™ detacher system is designed to manage four milking points with one single control unit. It uses an accurate resistance sensor to measure milk flow. This special sensor has a wide measuring range, allowing you to set the minimum milk flow for detaching the milking cluster.
The SmartLite™ detacher is simple and convenient; it will improve comfort and milking performance.
Clear milking status Information
- With BouMatic’s stainless steel button surrounded by a bright, multi-coloured LED, you have an instant overview of the milking status at each stall. You can react to any challenges that may arise.
- SmartLite’s design has one control unit for every four milking points.
- The Resistance Sensor has a wide measuring range with the flexibility to set the minimum milk flow for detaching the milking cluster from low (under 250g/mn) to high flow rates (above 1000g/mn).
Simplicity and Convenience
- Single-button operation for functions; by just lifting the cluster, QuickStart activates to start the milking process for you.
- Works with the BouMatic shut-off valve range for new and retrofit applications.
- The control unit can be easily mounted onto the metal frame of the stall or under the curb.