The Boumatic Flo-Star Xtreme brings a revolutionary new design to milking claws with the same enhanced performance. So you will receive the same milkability and comfort you have come to expect from BouMatic.
Your dairy farm benefits from ‘Xtreme’ milking performance with unprecedented gentle, quick, and complete results.
Weighs only 9.5 oz
- The Flo-Star Xtreme is 3 oz lighter than the Flo-Star Max.
- A lightweight claw can reduce operator fatigue during long milking shifts. It also allows more of the weight to be distributed to the shell and liner, reducing unit alignment issues.
- The Xtreme is only 5.2 inches - making it 1.4 inches shorter than the Max. Perfect for small breeds and low-hanging udders.
Patented X-crossed inlet design
Improved cow fit; fits wide, narrow, short or long udders and uneven teat placement.
Engineered resin construction handles 7,200 lbs. of direct pressure
- Stronger than stainless steel claws. Guaranteed not to break for 2 years.
- More stable flow of air out of the claw maintains vacuum stability. The milk quickly exits the claw. Even high producing cows will not flood the Xtreme.