The Boumatic Flo-Star Max Claw is the gold standard in every way that matters.
- Weight reduction
- For your 24/7 parlour operation
Weighs only 12.5 oz
- Reduces operator fatigue during long milking shifts.
Patented X-crossed inlet design
- Empties fast, providing higher average vacuum stability.
Inlet design with narrow profile
- Improved cow fit; fits wide, narrow, short or long udders and uneven teat placement.
Internal holding capacity over 11.5 oz
- Even the highest producing cow cannot flood the Flo-Star Max.
Engineered resin construction handles 7,200 lbs of direct pressure
- Stronger than stainless steel claws. Guaranteed not to break for 2 years.
Unique hooded outlet sump
- Top-unloading action from bottom unloading claw. This design lessens the chance of back jetting.