GT2 Parabone Herringbone / Parallel Stall Milking System
The GT2 Parabone combines the best of herringbone and parallel stalls in an economical parlour solution. The compact 30-inch stall spacing and parallel stall style udder access provide efficient milking from the side or between the cow’s rear legs.
- Available in sizes 2x3 to 2x36
- Optimum cow positioning
- Open space without divider gates for rapid cow movement
- Provides quick, economical installation and eliminates potential rusting around welds.
- Adjustable brisket rail support arms and rump rail support arches enable “custom fit installation.”
- Many popular option packages such as sinus curbing are available for operator comfort and udder access.
- This parlour system features a cow-friendly contour rump panel. It is configurable to meet your needs and your budget. Available with stationary or indexing brisket rails and manual or air-operated gates.
- Robust two-inch pipe construction for a solid, lasting milk parlor.
- Available in stainless or galvanized steel.
- This stall system can be retrofitted into many existing buildings.